Sunday, May 27, 2007
Morning of the Permanent Marker...
On Saturday morning Olivia found a permanent marker. She used it mostly on herself, then on the kitchen chair and the floor as well. She has an arm full as you can see in the pictures and then down her leg all the way to the bottom of her heel. Punkie is lucky she wasn't around or she would have been coloured too! We finally found the marker she had used in the doggie dish.
The night before this Livie got a hold of our only set of car keys. John and I looked for about ½ and hour while asking Olivia to please find them for us. She helped us look but mostly just kept saying "don't know". Finally I heard a drawer in the bathroom close and out came Liv with our keys...I guess she remembered where she put them. Or she was having fun watching us look for them and decided the game was over. Here are her little mischievous grins the morning of the marker.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice blog you have here. I�ll be back. Jeff Wilson ------------------ Golf In Florida
Post a Comment