On Friday, we had to take Liv for her 18 month shots. What fun! Olivia definitely remembered her last visit because as soon as Dr. Lee walked in...fun time was over! Poor Dr. Lee didn't even have to look at Olivia to make her scream, and when she finally gave her the shots...the lollipop was not good enough for Olivia to make nice. Amber was thrilled to see her little sis getting some pokes since she was in the clear. Doc says Liv is toooo skinny. I pretty much expected it since Amber went through the same thing at this age. We had to feed Amber fatty foods...well not junk foods...healthy, fatty foods. So...same deal with Liv. We have to get some weight on her before her next appointment or it's off to a Dietitian for her. She grew in height...just not weight...well I think she might have gained 1 pound at the most. So..teeny little Livie has got to eat, eat, eat and that's not always an easy task.
Sorry I have no new pictures to show...but Amber is very excited about a pool that's going up in the back yard tomorrow...so I'm sure we'll have some pictures from her "Beach Day" at home. I can only imagine what Liv will be up to in the new pool. Olivia thinks she is a BIG KID. Nothing stops her when she has her mind set on something. On the playground she climbs absolutely everything. It's terribly frightening. Sometimes I don't know how her little legs climb those BIG KID ladders. But she is one determined little girl...I'm sure she will be swimming like a fish in no time. Check for new pictures soon. (Check out the new quote from Amber)
No comments:
Post a Comment